June 27, 2004

Wow, much as I bemoaned the fact that I would have to redo all my HTML in the last post, I've actually thoroughly enjoyed it!

Here's a run-down of whats new :

* "The DickyBlog" as opposed to "Teh DickyBlog" (change your links people)
* New description
* Catagorised Sidebar
* New Links : 4 blogs and 2 links
* The ability to comment on the hilarity/torment the post caused upon thee (and even if your not registered you can post one, so talk to me, you have no excuse!)
* A link to my profile
* A pic that will change everyso often, so you can see the true horror of my visage
* A quote/Bible verse of the (insert time period)


So, with all that done, enjoy yourself!

G'night
DickyBod

8 comments:

Jon said...

See, I told you it wouldnt hurt :)

Chard said...

Arse... :D

Sarah said...

Ah rats! I wanted to be the first to make a comment on the new improved blog but you have beaten me to it :p

Oh well, I made it go up to 2000 hits! wooo!

Chard said...

Danke Schon Sarah :D

Jon said...

First as always :P

ps. buy a gamecube, although i would say it was slanted more away from casual gaming, but it really depends on what games you buy

Chard said...

Bleurgh, i'm still debating with my inner self.

I hate my innerself..smug git...

Sarah said...

Well, gamecubes do appear to more aethestically pleasing than playstation 2's, but they don't do a lot other than play games.

Plus, quite frankly, I'm such a cheapskate that the idea of spending more than £10 on anything terrifies me.

And wouldn't going for a nice long walk be so much more enjoyable...

Chard said...

Ah, but you see thats just it.

I dont know what it is, but its just that