June 14, 2004

Announcements

2 days to go until my 4th blogging month.
Zinedine Zidane, i love you with all my heart. Now we just need to lose on Thursday.

Well, with that out of the way, a small rant.

1) You'd have to be mildly absent-minded to bring a mobile phone (off or on) into an exam
2) You'd have to be quite distracted not to hand it in when instructed.
3) You'd have to be slightly stupid to have it on
4) You'd have to have no brain to have it on, but not on silent
5) You damn well better look embarrased when it goes off in the middle of an english exam.
6) If you qualified for all 5, you're either TOTALLY BRAINDEAD or Robert Turner. Either way...

-

So, what am i going to blog about? The 2-1 defeat last night? No, i'm going to blog about something rather more boring (at least for you. I found it much more interesting!)

My Exams today! WOO!!! Fun fun fun fun fun!

Well, in the morning i had my Chemistry paper. An exam i was rather dreading, after my rather above average Biology performance. I expected the Chem to be a much harder, or at least slightly more difficult, but only on one or five questions did i slip up, so i believe i got a rather good mark on that.

English, well what can i say? Only one or two moments of confusion. The real scare was i got in after everyone else had, so i was really panicking that i was going to lose my exam. Thankfully noone stopped me going in, so i went in and sat down to notice noone had started, which was a real sigh of relief!

Well, Maths Calculator tomorrow. I hope i'll fare better on that than i did on the non-calc.

-

On my Brother's blog (Chris') he has put a pic of himself and me up, (after some amazing HTML fiddling) have a look. Guess which is me...

-

Still on Chris' blog, his comments on Nightwish bring this to mind : My Nightwish 5 (previously 1, then 2, then 3, 4 less than ten minutes ago)

The 5 Nightwish tracks i enjoy most, and listen to consecutively.

End of All Hope
Wishmaster
Deep Silent Complete
Wanderlust
Crownless (love that opening)

You never know, i could soon jack it up to 6 and include Fantasmic, but it is 8 minutes long...

Ah well.

G'night
DickyBod

Playing: .hack//INFECTION
Reading: Jennifer Government
Listening to: Nightwish 5
Watching: The TV schedule for ITV at 4 this morning
Annoyed with: My ear
Confused about: Croydon rioting
Mood: Happy!!!