- Still at uni
- Not failed yet
- Still raping my liver with substances designed for the job
- Accentuating my previous hilarity over guitar hero
- Now on the way to being a snappy dresser
- Still find the word Tuesday to be inherently amusing
- Still waiting on March to roll around and Nightwish to blast my ears
- Missing those people I never wanted to miss
- Still friends with Laura, despite the beatings... (love you too dear)
- Cunningly name dropped Laura by request, notice that?
- HAve become a Dimmu Borgir fanslut, basically cos it is made of win
- On the music front, am worringly suddenly aware of bands with names like Cryptopsy, Ensiferum, Tyr. It's not good I say
- Developing an unhealthy obsession in b4ta (it's 1 beta...)
- HAve stopped lurking (lurk moar) on Game Politics
- Am taking up the role of Healer in WoW.
- Am in a play that's isn't meant to be funny!
- Am now a payed up toxophile
- My room is a fucking tip
- Am now a lighting designer
- Am becoming aware I'm doing a history degree...
- Still a chunky fucker
- Still swearing, with much delight and relish too
- Hair still to short
- Still just a potato
Playing: Guitar Hero III
Reading: The Essential Lighting Handbook
Listening to: 'The Boy Who Wanted to be a Real Puppet' - Sonarctica (BSE!)
Annoyed with: CXLI+I
Mood: Could be better
Song currently stuck in head: 'ISWSIFOBAAIGWTLT-S' - Fall Out Boy (what's with the longass song titles?!)
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Kings of the Carnival Creation' - Dimmu Borgir