October 31, 2007

No Oats

I'm absolutely rubbish at taking notes I have discovered. In fact, Dauve should remember this from GCSE english (unky moe?), but at UKC it seems my ineptitude has taken further hold. Not only do I write nothing usable when out of context, I also (to alleviate boredom) write things that, when coming across them tonight) made me giggle insanely. I present these to you.

During the screening of "The Exception and the Rule" by Brecht

From Laura:
I really don't think she should do her hair like that...
That guy is INSANE
His other plays are better

Me: Patrick Troughton!
Laura: ?
Me: 2nd Doctor Who
Laura: Oh

Ever heard of DVD (a remark on the shocking quality of the video)

Great 'tache!

For one of my Seminars

(Richie need sleep. Fire make cheese)

Artaud and Freud (Artaud and Friends!)

Monkey Sex! LOTS of monkey sex!!!

Well I'm eating at 7ish, aud at 830-9. After that I'm free (I have no idea why I wrote that)

Futurists - audience riots! RARG!! Kill those with brains!

Artaud - our toad. (Ribbit!)

T3h Playgz

Stage Management. We are a doughnut. We are the jam.



Drama students rule!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are...a strange child. Great, but strange. Good luck revising :D

Chard said...

You're just jealous cos I enjoy lectures :P