June 25, 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Slotard:

stopp it us townies are pople two we jest hav diferent hobies i likes beting polpe upp and you likes other tings

ps. if yuo dis me four tis posst i will unpersonelly find your where your life annd bet yuo in a pulp.[/QUOTE]


For the use of other forum members, I submit this translation :

"Stop it (we) townies are people too, we just have different hobbies. I like beating people up, and you like other things.
PS. If you (insult?) me for this post I will (indirectly) find you were you live and beat you (to) a pulp"

Or if that is still too low-brow (perhaps due to association with the original poster) here it is in a totally reformed state.

"Oh, do desist! We "town-folk" are ordinary denizens like you! In fact our only dissimilarity is in our pastimes. I enjoy callously maiming others for the sake of enjoyment, just like you enjoy other such leisure activities
Post Script - Should you make infatuous remarks over my comments in my defense, I shall not endeavour to locate your place of dwelling (or as we "town-folk" refer to it, your "dwelling") and cause you such harm as to couse your bodily state to be converted to liquid, much to the consistency of a pulpish material."

And on a personal note, you arent really a townie, or you wouldn't be posting here with a self-given name like "slowtard", you idiot. Go spam somewhere else, s'il vous plait. Arse...

-

The above was going to be posted on the forum, but admin deleted the topic as i was typing it. Since i thought it was a damn good responce i didnt want to let it go to waste.