June 05, 2004

Well, it's been a while since I last wrote here isnt it....3 DAYS??? Is that all? A lots happened in those three days though, so it obviously seems longer....ahem..

Well, issue dodging over, time i actually blogged methinks.

As Teradud (who lost all his HTML changes, so i know dont take 15 minutes to load his page) mentioned, he is older than me now. No, wait let me rephrase that for all you pedants out there (i know who you are, i am one). In numerical years, he's older by 1 year, in an actual timeframe, he's always been older than me by 2/3 days. With that cleared up, let me continue.

"So, Teradud, 16 you may be. And you may gloat at this fact, but in exactly 24 hours and...15 minutes, i shall too be 16, and your gloating will be for nowt. All you can do know is play tonight's lottery legally."

..why was that in speech...?

-

Ok, let me clear that up for those of you who could decipher my terrible style of prose. Tomorrow I turn 16, an age where i become (brace yourself mum) legally old enough to do many things i have no interest in.

This ties in very nicely to my next topic.

-

Cast your eye down the page, down to the 7th of March, a date that will become relevant. Go on, cast your eye down. Cast your eye onto a different website if you want, you're not missing anything exciting, the militants disbanded.

Eye successfully cast down? Or couldnt be bothered?

Ok, for those of you too lazy to do that, it was the date of my first 18th prty experience. It wasn't my party of course, we've established im only 16 and- you know what, im gonna shut up now.

Tonight i am to be subjected to a SECOND 18th, something im rather looking forward to, as t gives me an excuse to remain sober. Ahh i love me :D

-

Why does everyone have there birthday's in June? I know at least 5 people who do, and i was informed that there are many others. Whether this is God's way of making up for the losses of D-Day (60 years tommorow) or just a cruel twist of fate, i don't know.

I think i've lost my enthusiasm for this blog. My post quality and frequency has become less, the length has dropped significantly post for post, and yet my counter keeps rising (1357 last i looked) for which i thank all my readers, whoever the hell you are.

-

Ah hell, i'll try and be more enthusiastic next post. Which might be tomorrow, although i am at some Pizza and Praise event for most of the afternoon, which might be quite fun/interesting/dull (delete as applicable.)

So, thats all.

OOH yes, before i forget, new linky. Its under "Da Oxfard Croo" and is another work of fiction i've been contributing to. It's generally a collaboration between myself and Electricity (blog at right).

So, have a read, and remember the cretinous order that this blog puts posts in as you read. So, um thats really it.

G'night
DickyBod

Playing: Frequency
Reading: A whole two months worth of MSN conversations
Listening to: Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Watching: Love Actually yesterday
Annoyed with: Sainsbury's emulation of Marks and Spencers
Confused about: Oooh many things
Mood: Neutral.