June 27, 2004

THAT'S IT TEMPLATE CHANGE!!!

I'm too pissed of at everyone bemoaning the fact they can't post comments on my blog, so I've deleted all my contacts and reset my page counter, just for you. Thank you for bugging me incessantly 'trobe.

-

RIGHT, with that out in the open I can blog in a more serious intellect, tone and an above all witty form, you know, that thing I do.

-

For the last 2 days I've been over come with the strange and hideously openminded desire to buy a GameCube. The reason for which still; eludes me to this moment, but the more I think about it the more I kinda like the idea. Since the general consensus is that the GC has a lot more casual gamer slant to it, it would be nice to contrast with the PS2 currently happy (and dust-free for once) in my room, which seems to have a much more hardcore edge to it. Most of the software I have for it has to follow a set story or order of events, and it makes playing for sheer enjoyment quite a trial, since almost all the games require a real commitment of around 30-60 hours playing time. So why not, I thought. A lot of the GC titles around are sheer cartoony, happy and fun fun fun, which is quite an appealing idea to my increasingly less hardcore gamer status. Though I may have to wait until the cost issue is sorted out and I have the necessary funds (or I can just get a job. Spooooooky!). However, I have reinstated my Kingdom Hearts save, so I'll stick worth that for a while. Meh, my life has strange priorities...

-

News Flash : My chance to meet face to face with Electricity (see blog right) was dashed by lack of transportation. Apologies x 10 ^ a very big number

-

Well, I'll try and sort out the links and the counter for ya. Blame 'trobe. >:(

G'night
DickyBod

Playing: Kingdom Hearts
Reading: -
Listening to: Yoko Shimomura - "Dearly Beloved"
Watching: Eddie Izzard yesterday
Annoyed with: 'trobe
Confused about: My counter.
Mood: Happy, tired, fullafood :)