June 23, 2004

Sigh, more unimaginative quiz results courtesy of quizilla.com. To make it more interesting I've put my own comments in blod next to it, to make it more fun!

Teradud, here's your bloomin' post...

-

Am I in Love?

You are totally in love.You try to hide it but you cant.You are nice and pritty in your own way and you are a bit of a daydreamer.Have fun and please rate my quiz.

...ok scared now. And no, I won't rate your quiz, since it's hardly the best one I've done!


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Am I?

Raver Bear

This was fun, since I don't know any of the Care Bears, and the quiz itself had some horrifically stupid questions.


Which of the Greek Gods am I?

Morpheus

I can only show you the link. It is you who must click on it. Pity I'm not putting the link in, but you know what I mean


What Kind Of Girlfriend Am I?

-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your boyfriend.

...please kill me...


What Kind Of Shoe Are You?

Sandals- peaceful, daydreamy, and thoughtful, you often find yourself staring into space. When you aren't out volunteering you are often just dreaming away. You enjoy the company of friends sometimes but enjoy peace and quiet. [please vote! thank you! :)]

I dont wear sandals...that is soooooo not me, like totally...ok I'll stop now...


Which Elemental Wolf am I?

As a close relative the wolf of light looks almost, how do you say it? Twin like. Even though light wolves look similar, the true relative to these wolves are the night wolves. A light wolf has two separate tails that flow like ribbons. It is hard to really ever catch one of these since they are shy and timid. They certainly have lots of stamina but they have powers locked within and can only be released if a light wolf becomes one with his brother/sister. This is also the only wolf that can jump higher than the rest. An exquisite and creative wolf this one can be. With their caring uniqueness The wolf of light can always be the one you depend on. Wow..

...I don't know what the hell any of that means...

What Kind of Girl Am I?

A GAME-BOY. Youre like a tomboy without the love of sports. Reality sucks, but as long as you have your electronics you feel you can cope. Time goes unnoticed when youre locked in your room hooked up to your Nintendo, rocking to your favourite collection of guitar-driven albums.
Your virtues: Intelligence, sense-of-humour, individuality.
Your flaws: Inability to cope with real life, action-freak spirit, reclusive nature.

A Game-Boy? I didn't take the "what games machine quiz are you?" quiz. Why did I even take this quiz? I don't know, I'm just a crazy moo :D

-

Any more for any more?

Nah, i canny be bloggered to do any more. A rollocking night of Timesplitters 2 methinks.

-

OOOOH speaking of which, interesting things happenating! On the PS2 forums every Wednesday, some of the staff from the Official Playstation 2 Magazine (plug plug) go on to generally chat to some of the strange forum inhabitants, (me and people like me. Oh what a world) and I finally got my chance today, though I was scared for a while that I wouldn't be able to due to a VERY irritating half an hour of internetlesness (which isnt a word really) at around 4:30pm.

So anyway, I went on to this, and there were already quite a few people's questions on. (which I read, being the reading and literarararararay type person I am) So, as you do, I posted my post, in that time honoured forum way, and waited for any sort of reply from anyone (having someone talk to me is quite a happy feeling; WHEE!!) and sure enough, I got a reply from one of the people. Huzzah and hooray!! I replied to the reply, and I got a reply to the reply of the reply! UB3R-W007@G3 my CounterStrike playing side thought (uber-wootage in English, WOOOOOOO in normal madness chitter-chatter), so I replied to the reply of the reply of the reply, and almost 3 minutes later, my mind was awash with happyness and fun fun fun-ness! Yes, there was indeed, there in front of me...

(Brace yourself, this is a good one!)
...
(Deepbreath)
...
...
(fast type of speakyness) a reply of the reply of the reply of the reply to the original reply (/fast type of speakyness)

That was fun :D. Well, for me it was at least, but I'm silly like that. Comes from being the perfect girlfriend I suppose...

G'night
DickyBod

Shout out (eww I can't believe I just said that) to the slaves at Jan and Harry's Forced Labour Camp, who have to suffer the infernal torment of working with my mother (sniggerations ensue.)

Playing: TimeSplitters 2 mainly... DAMN NEOTOKYO
Reading: Jennifer Government
Listening to: Nightwish - Over The Hill and over there someplace
Watching: Finding Nemo, not so long ago
Annoyed with: Many me related things.
Confused about: Most of the quizilla.com quizzes.
Mood: Giggly. Far FAR FAR FAR too giggly hehehheheheheeh :D