June 28, 2004

Wow, 21 comments on the last post. Here's a quick rundown :

MegaTrobe - 3
TeraDud - 1
Sarah - 12
The Me - 5

12 comments...mad person.

Anyway, moving swiftly along

-

I am setting this target. All Harry Potter books read BEFORE TeraDud finishes them all. He gave himself about 3 weeks to read them all; I'm giving myself almost until the end of the week. (note the semicolon, the definition of which is in the comments below). I think I can do it, but i need to get to the halfway point of the Chamber of Secrets by tomorrow. Daunting, but by no means impossible. I'm after ye Tera!!!

-

Well, penultimate exam today, eerily on the same day as my brothers driving theory test and most other blogger's final exams (DAMN YOU!). Media Studies (so far so good) Moving Image (getting better) Textual Analysis (WOO!).

Basically the show goes down like this:

Reading the questions - 5 minutes
Unseen science fiction film extract - 5 minutes
Note taking - 5 minutes
Unseen science fiction film extract - 5 minutes
Note taking - 5 minutes
Unseen science fiction film extract - 5 minutes
Note taking - 5 minutes
Unseen science fiction film extract - 5 minutes
Note taking - 5 minutes
Exam - 60 minutes

This totals to (no prizes, so remove those calculators!) a 1 hour and 45 minute long exam, although a small mistake on the part of the invigilators adding up gave us 1 hour and 50.

Which was nice.

What wasn't nice however was the temperature of the Drama Studio throughout the exam. VERY hot, and not all too comfortable.

-

So, what else goes on in the life of the me today? Not much actually, I watched the latter 3/4 of Top Gun yesterday, which not only showed me what everyone meant about the homoerotic undertone, but also made 'Meet the Parent's' a lot funnier. Uh, what else... I realised that there are some songs you listen to when you go to sleep, and there are some that you don't. Nightwish just hit the don't catagory, so i switched to Gorillaz, until it hit the song Gravity and my parents had to wrench the axe from my grasp as i went on a murderous rampage around the streets. I wrote and saved a text that is to be sent if I'm on the brink of death, or the oppertune moment otherwise arrives. And i think thats about it. Oh, and i read 3 pages of Whizz for Atomms, which was rather good.

-

Well, bye all.

G'late afternoon/early evening
DickyBod

Playing: Kingdom Hearts
Reading: All 4 Harry Potters (not at the same time of course)
Listening to: the band with no name "Get Up"
Watching: The Reduced Shakespeare Company
Annoyed with: 21 comments
Confused about: 21 comments
Mood: Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See, now I read the above comment and thought it was referring to the 21 comments on the previous post and, whilst I do occasionally write a lot, I was a little confused as to how it could take a day to get to the fifth comment.

However, on re-reading it I realise that it was, in fact, referring to the Harry Potter books; all makes a lot more sense now...