June 11, 2004

This blog has been in existence for nearly 4 months, and we have managed to rack up a rather impressive 1500 hits in that time. Which, using the nearest calculator to hand (my phone, my brain isn't nearly as good) comes to an average of 375 hits a month. The obvious discrepency being the counter is about 3 weeks younger than the blog itself, so it's not the most accurate count. Still, it's very reassuring to know that after 71 posts, 18,586 words, 32 profile views, 4 posts per week on average and two seperate fiction blogs this blog is still attracting an audience.

Thanks to those who read this, it has become my second longest Internet commitment after NationStates (currently standing at 1 year, 6 months and one day). And yet, there are only 10 people that i know for sure read this, and they either have a blog on the right or are related to me -

Mum and Dad (when i remind them!)
Stompp
Pink Duckling
JAJ (even if it is just to check what i say about you!)
Electricity
Teradud
Megatrobe
Wendy
Nonnesuch

- Now, as far as i know, these people haven't visited the site 150 times each, so someone out there is reading this and i don't know who you are. TELL ME!!!

Well, even if you decide to remain anonymous, i thank you from the bottom of my cynical and sarcastic heart.

In other news, another blog has come to light. I haven't put a link, because im not sure if he'd like me to do so without his knowledge, but if his consent comes i will.

-

So, in DickyBod land. My mother had great fun yesterday when i told her to do a Google search for DickyBod. If you want to try it yourself you are free to do so, but make sure you have the permission of whoever's paying the bill and wear safety goggles at all times.

No matter what anyone may clain, every single one of those DickyBod's is me. there is no other. What was that you were saying about yourself of the Internet ducky?

I love being best :D

-

Speaking of which, I was immersed just over an hour ago by the wonderousness of my General Certificate of Secondary Education(*1) Higher Tier German Exam. Which, no offense to the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance(*2) was probably the easiest test i have come under. Admittedly there were one or two questions that turned out to be rather taxing, but on the whole it was a fairly easy test. Hands up who thought Wai Keang rivalled Kevin Walker in looks?

(*1 GCSE)
(*2 AQA)

-

Well, i think that's about all. Well, no it isn't. My life has become increasingly confusing over the past few weeks. I'm getting rather annoyed at whatever omniscient being pointed his finger at me and said "Yes, he'll do, lets confuse him hehehhehe". Like a kid over an anthill with a magnifying glass.

Ah well, thanks again for being such a great audience. I have the feeling this blog could be around for a good length of time yet. Wow, what a scary thought...

STOP PRESS

On my post on the 5th of May it was written thus:

1) My most played song on Windows Media Player is : Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle without Honour or Humanity, with 128 plays. MY second most played is Neodammerung at 118 plays.

Well, after just over a month, the order of plays is thus:

At 152 plays - End of All Hope by Nightwish
At 151 plays - Battle Without Honour or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei
At 118 plays (STILL???) - Neodammerung by Don Davies
At 102 plays (getting higher) Reptilia by The Strokes.

That list actually quite well sums up how diverse my taste in music is.

WEll, thank you for that interjection, and thank you for reading up until now

Muchos 1.5 Pie
DickyBod

Playing: Golf last night (don't ask)
Reading: Jennifer Government
Listening to: Nightwish - Wanderlust
Watching: Big Brother. (Don't talk to me Sarah, i ain't missin' this!)
Annoyed with: Unashamed focus on the mudwrestling and bear-chestedness on BB last night
Confused about: Who was doing the Turkish Exam today???
Mood: Happy. Mildly bored, but appreciative to all those readers!