October 29, 2004

Bloomin' 'eck! That map of America is starting to look like the 'before' guy on a Clearasil advert! (lots of red dots...) and OOOH! I have a crazy person from S.America. Not Brazil though. Would have been nice to have a Brazil Nut...

-

Yes anyway. I am here, in the blog again to relate to you a wondrous tale of magic and heroism! It begins with a walk home, and ends with the MSN nickname (fancy typography coming up) :

Victim : 'Drive-By Kissing'

Man I love those buttons! Anyhoogan, I was walking home from school last Tuesday, when about minutes before i actually reached the car, i could hear the cheesy female singing from a car. Very remniscient of Leanne Rimes's number. Anyhoo, I walked past, not the least bit interested in this car, other than it could have stood to trned the volume down just a shade. The traffic moves on, and, cars being naturally faster than the average bear....or human, the car overtakes me. As I'm walking up to it I see the passenger lean out and look back at me. I take little notice in this, seeing as these people have NO musical taste.

I then reach the traffic lights and the crossroads. As I am waiting patiently to cross, the car drive off past me, but as it does so, the passenger leans out of her window and... blows me a kiss...

Freakish no? Scared me at least...

-

Rooting through my documents, i came across what WAS going to be the post on the 21st of September, but i abandoned due to time constraints. Anyway, this is it:

"And onto Friday (no photo's in this one either!)

I apologise for the vagueness of this post, I need to get to the present...

I went to Sarah's, reaching her door at 10.42. I stood outside her door for 5 minutes having rung the bell thinking "I'm late i'm late, she's gonna kill me she's gonna kill me OHMYGODI'MONFIRE" until she opened the door. Two things struck me instantly, and to be honest i'm very surprised one of those wasn't her fist.

1) "You're EARLY!!!" What, wha-hangon, no I wasn't!
2) Sarah had just got out of the shower... Ri-ighty ho... Ahem... blush, do not ogle...

Well, anyway, we sat and talked (cue inverted commas gesture *hemhem*) for a while, until Sarah's friend Helen turned up. Then, halfway through making lunch (during which many incidents of comic hilarity ensued) Sarah's friend Sarah turned up."

-

Thrilling no?

Once again this weekend I was in Oxford once more with my beloved Sarah. Still a very nice place. Most of the early afternoon was spent with her attemptig to buy me clothes (attempting being the operative word here, i am very difficult to shop for.) Eventually we returned to college, me having 3 more t-shirts than I had when i arrived (one vaguely nerdish! It has the microsoft logo on it!). That evening in the building there was a 'part-ay' scheduled. The apparant theme of this was "Angels and Devils or Pimps and Bitches". To be honest, I think Sarah passed for both Angel and Bitch, (no offense m'dear), but i think she leant slightly more to the angelic side of things. At least it meant that I , with no prior knowledge of this event, had the perfect costume to match her angel. I just wore the Microsoft tshirt. Angel/Devil!!!

Take that Gates! Just call me Brother Malcolm OSX!!!

Sunday. I managed to take of Communion twice! First in the college proper, which was possibly the most stuffy and boring service I've ever witnessed (and I'm Anglican...), and then again at St. Aldates church across from the college. Now that was one heck of a service! I very wierd cross between CCC and Soul Survivor, not least becuase last week they had Mike Pilavachi there, and thier main worship leader is Martyn Layzell...

I then left Sarah, slept all the way home and started doing two of my essays. 1 i finished, the other im still doing. Bloody Stanislavski...

Can you believe I started this post on Friday?

Few new links. Sophie, Helen and Sarah's blogs now appear, along with the revival of the Deity Chronicles. Have some fun people!

G'10 minutes after Sa was meant to be back
Vallie-mar

Playing: GTA: San Andreas
Reading: Darren Shan - (here goes) Cirque Du Freak, The Vampire's Assistant, Tunnels of Blood, Vampire Mountian, Trials of Death, The Vampire Prince, Hunters of the Dusk, Allies of the Night, Killers of the Dawn, The Lake of Souls
Listening to: "Mona Lisa Overdrive" - Juno Reactor
Watching: This screen...
Annoyed with: Sarah not being in her room...
Confused about: Sarah not phoning or texting if she is.....
Mood: Tired!!!
Song currently stuck in head: "Babycakes" - 3 of a Kind (HORRIFIC FEELING!!!)
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Mona Lisa Overdrive' - Juno Reactor

No comments: