October 05, 2004

Well, I've had a very wierd couple of days. Yesterday I went to school (you know, that old thing) and had a day of lovely learning and grim rain (which was darn cool since we were doing a rain dance in drama!). The fun for monday really started during maths retard. RETAKE even, yes, that's what i meant. I left fifteen minutes early, and trotted off on my route home, but took a right early and went to me dentist person. Who is a charming chap! Anyhoo, I sat in the waiting room reading Henry V, and then i went and sat in one of those really cool dentist chairs (where can i buy one?) and looked around the room and generally enjoying myself. Then I got all numbed up in the gums, and lay back while Mr Dentist man drilled away merrily, hoping against hope he's never seen Marathon Man.

A quick walk back down the road with a numbed mouth later, i was buying my tickets to go and see Sarah. In retrospect, it was a rather saddening conversation I had with the ticket man:

Me: "Hello"
Mr Ticket Man: "Hello"
Me: "I-"
Mr Ticket Man: "West Dulwich?"
Me: "Oh, yes thank you."

Brings a tear to my eye. Especially since I payed for a return and didnt use it. Gah! I sat on the platform and read Enduring Love for a bit, got on the train, went to Sarah's (at a rather late time. I got there at 5.15...)

Just in case any of you don't read her blog, or mine, or have total amnesia and should be placed somewhere secure, Sarah is:
  1. My girlfriend
  2. 18
  3. (at this point in the narrative) about to leave for Oxford

Point no 3 meant that this particular meeting would be our last before indeed she did leave. So of course, my visit was mainly to assist her with the final remnants of packing (remnants? She'd done nothing!!! I kid i kid....please don't kill me...) So, i was there until half past 10, savouring every moment, realising at about 7.30 i was no longer numb, and then i was given a lift home.

I remembered to spend about 2 minutes wandering around her house saying goodbye to all the things I wouldn't see for some time: the cats, her sister, the dining room, the living room, the fish. I even reconciled with the kitchen. Quite a depressing jouney home, not helped by both Chris and Mum looking at me as I came through the door and saying simultanously saying "What time do you call this then?"

I then spent an hour texting Sarah (thats not a series of texts back and forth, i mean i spent an hour writing 1 text. Well, 6... but all read in order to make 1...) then went to sleep, only to wake up at 1.05 to find i had left my Cd player on and that i had a message. I read, turned off my CD, and went to sleep.

-

Now today was fun in that i had to go and get my brace fitted. Which now hurts. A lot. So much. SO F*CKING MUCH!!! OW! Oh, and of course I blogged hehe :D

-

Current photo requests :

The Davester : Him with a lightsaber (tch...)
/fpoole : Teh computarisation machine.
Electricity : My room.

3? Is that it?!!! Come ON people!!!

-

g'night
'chard

Playing: Burnout3: Takedown
Reading: Enduring Love
Listening to: "She's Always a Woman To Me" - Billy Joel
Watching: Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
Annoyed with: My brace
Confused about: Me
Mood: Sad
Song currently stuck in head: None
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'The Siren' - Nightwish

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww don't be sad Bod!! Things get better, always. I speak from experience ;)
And I want a photo from you and Stompp's gaming session whenever you're having it :D
Ellx

Dauve said...

A gaming session eh? That sounds like a rather paulish idea to me :)

Dauve said...

He trys again, to try and get that link to work :@

A gaming session eh? That sounds like a rather paulish idea to me :)

Jon said...

Whats this about pictures?

Chard said...

You suggest 3 pictures of anything, I take them, and put them up /Fpoole had the right idea.

Chris said...

Hi i would like to ellaborate a little
it was late one monday night and i had just thought i would like a drink of water hmm water, so i started my descent down the stairs as my mother was on her way up to bed, We stopped, turned, what was that noise we heard it again it was the bod coming home so we in jest turned and faced the door and in accord (like at the same time, not a honda) we said 'and what time do you call this.'
on another photo related matter, i would like to see a photo of your brothers wonderful inflatable Genie chair
cheers
love
chris

JAJ said...

oooh photos...um...I would like to see
a pic of you with brace!
a pic of the fab genie chair cos it is really cool
AND a pic of you in the skip which is outside your house!