October 13, 2004

Hello dear readers!

You may notice a slightly different style of communique today. Anyone wish to hazard a guess at why this is? I'll give you a couple of seconds to think about it....


No? I would have thought it was obvious. It's because I'm not Richard!!

Yes, this is Sarah, Richard's girlfriend and author of the wonderful Duckyblog. You can go there now and read it if you like. You'll find a post by Richard there!

Richard is currently sitting on a rather hard bench in my room at Oxford. He got the Oxford tube up here earlier today (after missing several trains and his stop) and then wandered round central Oxford for a while trying to find my college rather than telling me he was here and letting me fetch him. Eventually I got a text saying
I give up, where are ya?

From this I surmised that he was probably in Oxford and set out to find him. I had no credit with which to reply, which led to me getting this message a few minutes later,

A reply would be phenominal


I borrowed Lara's phone and texted Richard telling him to phone me and tell me where he was. He was, in fact, right outside my college, so I went and collected him and we have had a wonderful day. We've even had our first date!!! but I will leave the rest of the story for Richard to fill in at a later date.

Goodnight fair readers!


1 comment:

Dauve said...

This should be a comment for Richard:

It says this was posted on the 13th... that would be Wednesday. And I'm sure I've checked the blog since then and not seen this post.

tut, computers...