November 03, 2004

Dubya Dubya Dubya.hell.com

Yup, i have titles.
Yup, Dubya won.

All you Americans who visit my blog who voted for Kerry, I am indebted to you for trying
All you Americans who visit my blog who voted for Nader, you're a load of melons
All you Americans who visit my blog who voted for Bush, send me your IP addresses and so help me God i am going to hunt you down...

A touch scathing? Of course. Let me give you a quote from mine and fpoole's MSN convo :

DickyBod : I would like to propose a toast. Here's to the next four years, a time of savagery, death, destruction on a global scale, and the continuation of the last 4. Doesn't matter what country you are in, UK or US, your lives will be made a living wreck by the undoing of everythng
you hold dear, the total destruction of the economy and deaths of your children in Iraq. I pledge
allegiance to the burning flag of America, may it burn for ever more...

fpoole : cheers to the last bit!

To the Anonymous who posted on Deutsches' Blog, if i'm dead in the next 4 years 'cos of Bush, I only hope that i don't see you in heaven/hell. For i shall not be responsible for me actions!

Heres to another 4

EDIT : Smug git...

3 comments:

Dauve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dauve said...

Whoops, stupid computers... click the wrong button and it deletes your comment...

WWIII here we come, best buy myself a nuclear shelter...

Jon said...

Now that's good advice :)