November 14, 2004

Much normality reigns

Something I've noticed. The one thing that REALLY irritates me regarding blogger.com is that when typing a post, and i click anything, it will say "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? It has unsaved changes!" thus giving you a chance to cancel the movement and save your precious post (well, not YOUR precious posts of course. Only mine MWAHAHAHH i want friends...). What REALLY annoys me is when you accidently press the spacebar when your not meant to, and the page moves away, without asking me if 'tis ok. Thus losing me my post. ARG!!!

Anyway, I've ranted on that problem before, so I am sure you know a lot about it (possibly by it happening to you. But not Teradud. NOooooooooooo, he uses Word!! La de DA...). My real irritance i only noticed now that i have titles. I can be violently ripped from this wondrous page of the posts, and my post will be lost... but my title will not. MAKE IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU BASTARDS!!!!

-

Sigh. I have a cold. And not the nice sort. The one that makes you really annoyed with everything, but i all made better by the tingly feeling of sneezing. Aah!

My quest to post at least once a day for a week could end here. I cannot think of a single thing to write. Inspiration is lacking with a cold, and the effort is lacking. I shall attempt a better post tomorrow. School always give me something to rant about...

1 comment:

Jon said...

Thats happened to me many a time on forums and blogger, so now I always save my posts in notepad periodically.