July 01, 2004

Soooooo what goes down in the land of the DickyBod? (no dirty answers than you very much... you people..)

-

Been an eventful day. Not only have I beaten TeraDud in his reading of the Harry Potter books, finally bought Stupid White Men, BUT i also had to have blu-tac stuck to my teeth for a while today. God i want that dentist shot...

-

Went to Bromley today. Not only could I not find the Piggyback Strategy Guide to Kingdom Hearts anywhere, but I couldnt even find Eats(,) Shoots and Leaves! In retrospect I should have looked in Waterstones...

Though I did buy 3 very good anime DVD's, Patlabor: Mobile Police Force, Patlabor 2: The Movie and Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i, of which i have watched an hour of the first item and all five episodes of the last. All very good so far.

WEll i must go, dinner and a night of sporting activities await. Oh joy...

-

Oh thats a point. Duds, what goes down tomorrow? Email or comment where i have to be when, just so i know. Danke Schon!

-

G'dinner time around most of the UK
'chard

Playing: Kingdom Hearts
Reading: Stupid White Men
Listening to: That annoying sound when someone talks on MSN
Watching: ZOE Dolores, i
Annoyed with: Dentistry
Confused about: .......no idea
Mood: Hungry

1 comment:

Chris said...

hello chicken

um yeah i've heard BLu-tac is very good for you :)

anywho i was going to say if you want a copy of the book i'll be in bromley all week and can pick it up for you you know how to contact me (knock on my bedroom door) but there are two books with the title
see you soon
*chris*