July 10, 2004

Ok, 95th post. I draw rapdly closer to another benchmark! When i learn to speel proberly and make my i's capitalised automatically i will have reached two more. Ooh fun fun fun!

-

I'm being told that i looked very nice in the shop and could be taken home for a mere £25. You dont get that value in Soho.

-

So anyway, what has happened recently? Last night I went to see the Langley Park production of West Side Story staring Ashley Watson as Tony, Doug Matthews (stealing the show) as Juan and various other people i didnt know. Very swish though. Mum was cringing at every song. I may buy some and annoy her with them. Just like Milk and Cereal.

I feel pretteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Oh so pretteeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

-

Speaking of mum, she was in a HORRIFIC car accident on Wednesday. Her door buckled and she had a slight bump on her knee. Fun fun fun. I have the pictures if you want.

-

Erm, what else... Not much actually.
Fun fun fun :D

G'early evening
'chard

Playing: Kingdom Hearts
Reading: The Catcher in the Rye (remember that one Duds?)
Listening to: Nightwish - "Two for Tragedy"
Watching: Sarah giggling like a mad person
Annoyed with: The shortness of the rain
Confused about: God's toothpaste
Mood: Pretteeeeeeey! Oh so pretteeeeeeey!

No comments: