July 21, 2004

1st off, this is my 100th post. All hail the me.

-

2nd off, new blog, to the right. Not strictly new, it's been aound for a while, but I never got around to linking it. I really should read it, i'm a bit behind on it. Anyway, to the right. Some will know him becuase they commented on their blogs, so welcome to the DickyBlog fpoole.

-

3rd off, Beep

-

4th off, Welcome back Electricity. Don't hurt me too much.

-

5th off, profile will soon be sorted for the benefit of my mother.

-

6th off, i may take a while to think of a point to this post.

-

7th off, just recieved an email! Oooh that could be my muse!

-

8th off, the post :

Spam Emails.

Aren't these things great?

Stupidly Personal Annoying Messages
Silly People Asking for Money
Slightly Presumptious Advertising Methods
Sole Ploy At Marketing

Whatever you call them, they always seem to infest my inbox. At the moment I have 5, from these people:

From - : :beH:ung4Girls
Subject -  : : WI:SHYO:UCOU:LD: : :F:IL:LH:ER:UP: : ...

Seemingly offering capital punishment in a martriarchal state. I'm not even going to begin interpreting the subject...

From - Dong Kathi
Subject - hi

Well, hello Dong! You don't know anyone called Ding by any chance do you?

From - Ed Jeffers
Subject - Gtn.PhJ1m

At least this one has a reasonable name. Not too sure what the subject is meant to be though...

From - Jeanene Sarai
Subject - hi

Same subject as Dongy boy! Hello :D

From - Professional C:onsol...
Subject - Single Payment
Ah, the obligatory insurance broker Spam Email. Love them :D

Ok, now lets check my deleted files! Lets see what else I have that can be related to a pink meaty foodstuff.

Aaron
won't be long and this RX will be gone..  
 
Eliminator
Cancel all Card Payments Now   
 
Humberto Winston
improve yourself  
 
Jammie Macaluso
Shopping for mortgages made easy
 
Joan Bowman  
Re: it be? . ..'
 
Jolene Macias  
GMn. Ph9Im   
 
Juliana Mcfarland
GBZn. PhTNm   
 
Margarito Babcock
incremase your sizee today topochemical
 
Normand Street
Why is Paracodin better aaxef than vic0di...
 
Rhoda Newsome  
GLn. PhWm    
 
Tommy Frye  
chargeable 

*sigh* All utter rubbish really.

Though, what was quite strange was that last night I was conversing wit' one o' meh homies who was rather doon in the dumps. anyway, after some really unhelpful attempts at comfort from the me, the therapeutic value of insulting me was discovered.This calls for some spam emails!

DickyBod's Therapy!
For only $29.99 a month, you can be the proud owner of my email address! With the easy to use service, all that needs to be done is to insult me via the messaging service, and the feeling of hitting downwards will alleviate all your worries! So pay noW!

So anyway, with the other person moderatly cheered up,
-
STOP PRESS!! I just recieved an email from Stacy Lupiani!!! SPAM!
-
Sorry about that. With the other person cheered up, i then recieved an email from : 'better.mood'
How apt :D
-
Well, random witterences over. Thank you for putting up with 100 posts of inane drivel!
-
Oh, in other news, KH Sephiroth done and dusted. If you don't know what that means, it doesn't apply.

G'night
'Chard

Playing: Kingdom Hearts
Reading: The History of the Executioner
Listening to: John Williams - The Battle of Yavin
Watching: Spaceballs
Annoyed with: Very little
Confused about: Why i havent put on any socks today...
Mood: Rather hot. Darn humidity

3 comments: