July 24, 2004

I rather wish that this blog allowed emoticons. If it did, I'd be there with the ":'(" one held high, no matter what Lynne Truss may say about them being an evil of society.

-

For why is this my dear readers? If you don't know you either haven't talked to me recently, or read my blog or JAJ and Chris's.

I am orf. Like cheese left in the back of the refrigerator, I am going orf. Eventually to come back in a new form (like a fresh block of cheese) in a week. I am orf to London, where the streets are paved with gold (or the next best thing; 'bling') and a man can make his fortune, so long as he has a black cat, and he's in a fairy story.

I've just looked at the last sentence again. OXFORD COMMA!!! I feel so unclean.

So, for a week, adieu and a Christian good readers!

I am taking along a note-book and a pen, with the aim of :  keeping myself from going blogger cold turkey and so that when I return I can blog as to my exploits, without having to resort to my failing memory.

See y'all in a week.
Me

PS : 

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah, I see you've started on Eat, Shoots and Leaves as well. No matter what she says, I love the oxford comma!

Jon said...

Paper and pen?!?! How vulgar :)

You could audio-blog (I've always wondered what thats like)

Dauve said...

If you don't want to go, then don't. Is anyone actually forcing you?

Well, you probably won't read this 'till you get back.

And Eats, Shoots and Leaves! Fantastic book!

Chard said...

Who said I didn't want to go? I'm kind of getting used to the idea.

And fpoole, seeing as I'm staying in Stompp's school, I doubt technology of that sort is even heard of.

(Below the belt a tad)

Chard said...

We guys...you american...we tolerant of others cultures and beliefs, so not pass judgement and stereotypes in xenophobic way........

....me hungry...

Chard said...

I was joking.

:D

Chard said...

Do you just hang around my blog?

You seem to comment almost immediatley after I do...

Chard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chard said...

Genious...

Go Mozilla

Chard said...

IS the second F capital?

Chard said...

OMG OMG WTF WTF !!!11111!!!oeoneone!!!

Anyway.

Surely it should be hyphenated?

Mozilla Fire-fox

Chard said...

Goodbye for a week!