June 09, 2005

Something vexes thee?

First off, Fullmetal Alchemist rocks SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF UBER PWNAGE!!!

2nd DVD : July 4th. Anyone want to ensure I have £20 for then then then? I mean look at the guy! Exuding cool:


The Text is going to change isn't it? Isn't it?! I just know it...

Cosplay. I can understanding dressing in a manner similar to a character just to try and be cool, but only in a casual manner (say using a curtain as sith robes HEM HEM). But..Cosplay?

take this example: Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 4.
Slinky. Sexy. Acrobatic. Nothing like her impersonater.

Oh...dear...lord.
I have yet to find a decent example of GOOD cosplay.Look at these freaks!

Lulu (FFX)

NO!! LULU!!! My sweet black mage, what have they done to you?!

Squall (FFVIII)

You will notice a distinct lack of breasts in the first picture...

I have no idea who this is meant to be, but it fucking scares me...

The ultimate badass, Sephiroth
(FFVII)

The ultimate wtf...


Though, in my research i did come across one well done attempt:
Aeris

Purrr......Aeris ^^

I do apologise Sarah but...rawr...

*slaps myself* I'm not getting away with that one am I?

Sorry dear...
Soon to be charred 'chard'

6 comments:

Lewis said...

ARGH! DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU JAPAN!! Curse you and all your bizarre games that appeal to us Westerners!

Sarah said...

Ha!

At least I don't hear the "voices of the planet" in my head.

And I'm cuter.

Chard said...

***SPOILER ALERT***

And you dont die at the end of disc one

***END SPOILER***

But...but she.. ass kicking!!!

RandomFan said...

yay for FMA! I've watched it twice now :-) can't wait for the movie later this year!

Jon said...

So, how much alchemy does this actually involve?

Chard said...

lots. Hence rthe n ame :D