June 30, 2005

Last on the agenda...

What I have to look forward to in the rest of 2005:
  1. Batman commencing tomorrow (if i can work out how to get to Chislehurst)
  2. All vegetarian blogging BBQ on sunday
  3. France
  4. New Wine
  5. Soul Survivor
  6. As a consequence, sunburn
  7. Nightwish
  8. A2 film studies (teh sex)
  9. Drama A2 devised practical
  10. Christmas
Let's go over those in more detail.

1. With the company of Stompp and co., batman commences tomorrow evening. Looks like another bus journey...

2. Oh joy oh joy tis the blog-b-que!!! Should all be wondrous fun and meat free, which some may have an issue with...

3. France with the Littlehampton Lot (hmm, good name I'll have to remember that) which should be all well and fun. Just gonna go with the flow i think.

4. New Wine is always such a giggle. And Gems again! WOO FOR BABY LOOKING AFTER!!!! Well, telling people to take their shoes off for a whole week again...

5. Soul survivor. This is gonna be strange one this year.

6. Inevitable. And it is going to hurt. A LOT...

7. OHMIGODOHMIGOD. This IS the biggy. I'll come back to this.

8. Spirited Away? Heaven, thank you very much. Better be the sub...

9. Another drama thingum so soon.. sigh, theres no business like it

10. So im a kid at heart, shoot me.

-

so yes, Nightwish. Hammersmith Apollo. OMFG. How much will that rock? This much:

Ayres rock by the way.


Red

Nightwish arent that red

Nor aussie


But still, twill rock a lot \m/. Some predictions methinks.

Nightwish predictions:

So what will Tuomas and the gang be delighting us with?

***** - If they dont they've gone mad
**** - Could be good
*** - pleasantly surprised
** - whatever
*- yeh right like thats gonna happen

Ghost Love Score - ***** A definite I feel. 10 minutes, so they should see it as a good timefiller.
Kinslayer - **** Depends on how much they rely on Once really, but it would be nice.
Nemo - ***** I seriously doubt they wont do this one. It's what sold Once. Like Queen not playing Bohemian Rhapsody.
Pharaoh Sails To Orion - * Sorry Rob, but I dont think so. Not a crowd pleaser I feel.
Bless the Child - *** oh please oh please oh please!!!
Gethsemane - * Sigh, but if only...
Swanheart/Sleeping Sun -***** they have to have one slow one.
She is My Sin - *** Wouldnt object
Wishmaster ***** dead cert. Easy for the crowd.
Lapland - ***** PLEASE GOD!!!

If anyone wants to add/dispute, the comments are there
Night
'chard

8 comments:

Dauve said...

Lapland???

SEND IT!!!

And who might be the Littlehampton Lot? Anyone I know?

Jon said...

Lapland isn't really one of my favourite songs.

Chard said...

No indeed, but still, hope springs eternal.

Lewis said...

I doubt Ghost Love Score. The chorus would be difficult to pull off live, and still a bit pants even if they did.
And I think End of All Hope, and either of the Beauties might come up.
Also, the Riddler and Wish I Had an Angel. Chiz.
She Is My Sin? It's a dead cert! Wouldn't be suprised at Sacrament or Wanderlust either.
Extremely unlikely, but please oh please... Over the Hills.


Alright, so I'm hedging my bets.

Ell said...

*cocks gun*

Chard said...

The gun?

Ell said...

You said to shoot you.

Chard said...

Oh yes