June 07, 2005

It Was Richard's Day For Exploring The Big Town

Slightly obscure Brum reference there. Ooh, I wonder if i can find the theme to that? *googleises* Hm, ok maybe not. Ah well.

Today I woke at the relatively ungodly hour of 10 am, and descended to the chamber of computerisation and MSN'ed for a wee while, until I went upstairs and worked on getting my fingers used to switching between the three chords I know, until I espied the young and virile Louis strollating down my road, and I went to greet him. As arranged we made the long and winding journey to Bromley, where he purchased the long sought-after Father Ted DVD box set, and I made the wonderful purchases of the first volume of Fullmetal Alchemist on DVD, which should prove to be a yarn and a wemmick, and that which my film studies cohorts should love me for; the soundtrack to the Wicker Man. All I need is the film 'propa' and that would kick just a mild amount of posterior. All together now:

"I BELIEVE IN THE LIFE ETERNAL, AS PROMISED TO US BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!"

There were some little oddities in Pret et Manger, though I forgave her as she worked there. What was rather offputting was the fact that as we sat at the table enjoying our purchased goods, a woman sitting outside decided to spend some quality time breast feeding her baby. Which was lovely. I enjoyed the view...........immensely. Fo.............shizzle...

"OH GOD!!! OH JESUS CHRIST!!!"

Peace out wicker men

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I do so love reading about you oggling other women's breasts.

Chard said...

How did you miss all the ... that implied i was horrified by this sa?!