February 28, 2004

Well, just 90 minutes to go until the start of my starvation oddysey. The moniker goes : at 1200 i go up teh the church, where there is a large communal lunch until 1230, and then from then on its starve, starve, starve. So, for exactly 24 hours i have to sit with a bunch of "mateys" who are similarly starving themselves, doing nothing but play games, chat, listen to music, watch Finding Nemo (something im REALLY looking forward to :D) and sleep. Oh, and because we're in the church we have the servic in the morning which i'll sit through. I have to take my phone, so my friends can text me telling me what wonderful things they are eating. Which...will...be...hell...

To say the least. Actually, because its a church service they'll be taking communion, which again will be hell to all concerned. OUCH. Anyways, its for a good cause. This idea was decided to be done to raise money for the starving people in the world, and to do that...we starve ourselves. A point all my heartless, cruel, satan-spawn, nonsponsering friends have stated as being rather ironic. I agree, but hell, twill be a tad humourous, torturous, and hellish, but i might lose a bit of weight in the process :).

Anyhoo, i'll post again telling you how it went. Byeeeeee

DickyBod
Ps Ouch im hungry...

No comments: