February 17, 2004

Just had a great hour and a bit. A fellow blogger finally came online and we have been chatting, which is nice. for those that have no idea what nationstates is, skip that next paragraph.

I spent most of the time between my last post and now pasting all of the heliotopia strand in our forum into a single word document. A word document that is now about 75 pages long, with about 70000 words in it. Now, im no expert, but thats a lot...

Anyway, a very strange occurence...............................occured when i was doing this. I was typing the first paragraph when i suddenly realised my jaw was really starting to ache. It came as a real surprise to discover that i had been singing along to my playlist on WMP for the last hour!!! Madness

Well thats this post over. Probably may do another in the everning.

g'night dear blog

No comments: