February 21, 2004

Ah, another funpacked day! Several Armed militants attempted to storm the Glades in Bromely today.I was just leaving Ottakers having purchased a rather spectacular yarn about the life of Partario Jenkins, when an MP5 Automatic was pointed in my face. Grabbing the barrel, I twisted the weapon out of my aggressors grasp and fired twice at his body. AS he lay on the floor in his final moments of life, i relieved him of his Semi Automatic and ran for cover in the McDonalds around the corner. The Manager of the store came out, brandishing a substandard BigMac and a white boxing glove,and ran to'ard me in a frenzied state. With mere seconds to act, I ran behind the counter and knocked him out with a McChicken Sandwich. I then did an act so horrific UN officials would be vomiting over their copies of the Geneva Convention : I force fed the unconscious manager the BigMac. Leaving the Special Sauce to do its work, I saught my next victim. I found my next target purchasing the last copy of Final Fantasy X-2 in Game. I ran, as though time had slowed, into the store, and wrestled the shopper to the floor. A fierce ten minutes of martial arts skills later, i hurried out victorious. My journey continued...

OK, not really. I just thought I'd attempt to make this blog a tad interesting, since i did little if anything today. Anyway, enjoy the above anecdote, and remember : I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

'night
DickyBod

Disclaimer : Ok, i dont really know where you live, but hell, t'was fun to type. Laughing maniacly at my own writing makes me go all tingly!

No comments: