February 17, 2004

'Tis nearly 2 o'clock now, and ive been up for, oooh 3 hours lol. Havent done much. Lunch was a simple affair, (beans on toast, about the only thing i can cook!) and at the moment i feel a tad bored. Noones on MSN (and those that are aren't talkin') and its just me in the house. I can erply to any posts on the IOM forum, cos noones posterd a reply to mine. I'm toying with the idea of going on to Worms2 and kicking some ass, but i dunno if i can be "bovvered."

Had a shock this morning, when i wake up to see a cat in the middle o' my floor staring back at me. Scared me at least, she just looked back at me, mewed politely and went on her merry way. Still, it woke me up. I don't even know why im posting here, i mean, its not tremendously exciting, more dull than Politics and German combined, and noone but me's probably going to read it. Meh, its an outlet i guess.

Ok, im going to close the door, 'cos its freezing in here...

No comments: