February 22, 2004

For anyone who reads this pile of drivel in any way, you may have noticed the links to other blogs. These are by my friends, and they all seem to have gone on this crusade about ranting about what is wrong in society. (look at the links for these words of wisdom) I hve decided to activate that part of British culture we do so well that is "Satire." So, for the next few lines, i will be making a satirical statement about my friends blogs, starting with my first point:

1) Nonnesuch, "Im Loving It" is a song(!) by Justin Timberlake, who if i had to guess, i would say was a program from the machine world. This is an attempt for Female Homo Sapiens of around the ages of 13-19 years to buy into the fact that "JT" (forgive me Father for i have abbreviated) buys ugly, disgusting, undercooked, terribly presented food, with only the occasional shining moment. (I once got two packs of fries. Actually, this may just have been some conspiracy to give me heart disease early. No wonder the manager hates me. (see last post) Actually, is it grammatically correct to use a bracket in a bracket, or would that cause some sort of warp in the grammer-syntax continuum?)

2) Teradud, I agree that CocaCola is an evil, disgusting *gun cocks in background* REFRESHING! erm... thirst quenching softdrink with no adverse effects what do you mean unhealthy hahahahahaha.

3) I'd like to make a rant against Michael Akam. I qoute "Why are you eating a salad, go buy some chips!" Well, let me weigh up the choices:

Salad: Actually very nice at school/ Cheaper than Sainsburies/ Better Mayonaisse in them/ Good ratio of tuna to vegetables/ Shouldn't be clogging up my arteries any time soon/ MEANT to be served cold

School Chips : NOT meant to be served cold/ the most ugly texture/ ALWAYS cold/ undercooked/ dry/ cold/ cold/ dry

You get my point Akam no?

4) In fact i have nothing to be satirical about in Megatrobes rant about "roodboi's" because i agree with him wholeheartedly. I was walking through Sainsbury's carpark about, erm 5 months ago, when these black (no intention of racism here) boys of around 14 years of age cylce up to me, demanding to search me (i'm sorry, but with their hands in my pockets i was holding back homophobic remarks) I didnt have anything on me at the time, having just returned a game to Blockbuster, however, as i sauntered off with a sneer on my face at the utter absurdity of the episode, one calls out "If i see you around here again, i'll break your legs." I had to quicken my pace then; if they heard any laughter they probably would have tried, but the fact they thought that by telling me they'd injure me just for walking in a public area was rather amusing. Since then i have walked through that carpark at least 50 times, and my legs are in fine working order. No fast forward to about 2 weeks ago on the Friday. I was walking back through Sainsbury's carpark with my parents, having just had a rather enjoyable meal out. Now, as we're walking through the carpark, my mother remarks on the amount of "rapscallions" hangin around the bin's (if you know the place you know what im on about. For the rest of you, hold on, there is a point coming) AS i think 'Oh God, here we go' one of the young persons runs up to us at a trot. I'm really confused now, until that person comes into veiw as someone i know and like, rather than some knife toting mugger. Now i had nmo idea what was really going on, but at the entrance to the shop was a squad car talking to some teens for reasons i wont pass judgement on. (I would if i knew what it was about) The icing on this cake is when i go on ahead of my parents because i had left my doorkey at a neighbours house and wished to retrieve it. As i walked off my mother called to me saying "Mind you don't get arrested." I then replied with "For what?" and her punchline was "For being a teenager." Had I heard that and not just been through Sainsbury's Car Park i would have laughed and taken it with good humour. On that instance i did not find it in the least bit funny, and have finally come to the conclusion (and the point)

I HATE MY GENERATION (with the odd exception)

5) Ok, time to end by being satirical about my own (this one) which you (not me) are reading (reading as in not writing it) Now anyway (apropos) time to end (finish) this blog (this) with the point of this point (?) being I USE BRACKETS TOO MUCH!

No comments: