February 20, 2004

Final Fantasy X-2 is now within my grasp. Having mastered the ABSOLUTELY HELLISHLY FAST combat system, i can buckle down and start concentrating on surviving in battle.

So anyway, at the moment im just sitting back, having cleaned up the kitchen substantially after lunch. Mum will return home in about 38 minutes, and...well thats about it. Having read some of my earlier blog posts, i must admit i chose the title of the blog EXCEPTIONALLY well. "The Incredibly Dull Life Of DickyBod." How amazingly apt. Still, i have maths coursework to begin failing, which i will do over the weekend, and as for the english essays, well. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO time to stop and reflect on this post.

I reflect thusly : "Bloody hell i used Caps a lot didn't I?"

Laters
DickyBod

BTW, if you are anyone whose managed to find this and wants to ask whether my life truly is this dull, email me at deadeye46@hotmail.com and please put the subject as 'Dickybod 'tis the true dud' or i'll delete you and hate you as a quinsiquonce

No comments: