April 28, 2006

Taking the piss somewhat?


Look at that. Wii. Why the hell? Note the lack of 'Nintendo Wii' (which Paul irritatingly seems to miss), suggesting perhaps a selfconscious lack of association with their own product. "Wii? Oh no, don't look at us. Not the Nintendo Wii, just Wii."
The only good thing about it is that, yes the jokes ARE endless. Cream of the crop being "Wii will break down that wall that separates game players from everybody else".

Meh. Who am I to complain? I share a name with a Swiss Vegetable. I suppose Nintendo are right when they say:

"...it's really not about you or me. It's about Wii. And together, Wii will change everything."

Giggle.

Wii are 'chard

Playing: Fable
Reading: Feast For Crows - George R. R. Martin
Listening to: 'Ashamed' - Muse
Annoyed with: Nintendo
Mood: Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Song currently stuck in head: 'Double Team' - Tenacious D
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'The Ghost of You' - *COUGH*My Chemical Romance*COUGH*

2 comments:

Jon said...

Wii? What were they thinking?! It sounds like a sort of fuzzy bouncy ball.

Dauve said...

I sure wouldn't mind having a wii one day.