April 03, 2006

Filler

I've decided to hold today's nerd post off until Thursday, so I can incorporate Wednesday's in as well. So, for filler I thank Helen and Steve:

How does the world see you?
Deep Silent Complete (DJ DKN Remix) - Nightwish (Great. Silent, but irritating version of it)

Will I have a happy life?
It Gets Me Through - Ozzy Osbourne (Well, I'll get by. Cheers...)

What do my friends really think of me?
Roulette- SOAD (What a gamble)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Du Hast (Yeh, you have lusted after me! Or you hate me... cursed phononononyms)

How can I make myself happy?
Live to Tell the Tale - Nightwish (I can't tell if that's ominous or not...)

What should I do with my life?
Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr - Trivium (Well, it's an hour i suppose)

Will I ever have children?
Drowned and Torn Asunder- Trivium (Master Anakin, there's too many...)

What is some good advice for me?
Reise, Reise- Rammstein (gotta get out of the house i suppose)

How will I be remembered?
Time is Running Out - Muse (Oh cheerful...)

What is my signature song?
19-2000 - Gorillaz (I am 1981 years old!!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay (Score... i think)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Shiver - Coldplay (Shudders guys? Ta..)

What song will play at my funeral?
Tattered and Torn - Slipknot (Along with my kids I suppose?!)

What type of men/women do I like?
You Can Have It All - Kaiser Chiefs (NOT GAY!!!)

What is my day going to be like?
Come Cover Me - Nightwish (NOT GAY!! NOT GAY!!!)

That thing is sadistic!!!

1 comment:

Dauve said...

Don't worry 'chard, the secret's safe with us.