April 29, 2006

Stealing

Since Flickr is currently being an anal passage, I am going to put off the Twelfth Night blog until tomorrow (with PICCYCHARDS!) in favour of annoying Steve by stealing his thing regarding himself. Except about me. So, obligatory mugshot:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yeh, drink in the sex. Of course, notmany know that, courtesy of the Hammed Oxen, I now live a double life as a dashing, daring, dastardly and altogether 'D' adjectived highwayman!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Forced smiles aplenty.

Letsa go! So longa de Bowsair...

Name: Richard Matthew Stewart WC SAT GCSE AS
Age: 17
Height: Whereever Steve is. Ish.
Weight: Fluctuating between !4st and 15st. And noone ever believes that.
Hair colour: Blonde. Rawr
Hair Style: Long flowing; Cascading.
Eye Colour: Blue. Aeryn!
Blood type: O damn i dont know..
Status: Single, waiting to be swept off my feet, or in turn sweep.
Build: BOOBIES!!! Erm, big. But deceptively so.
Siblings: Mon frére
Pets: Wallace, Chipmunk, Patch and Blackcat
Pro-life or pro-choice: Choice. Liberal skank
Right or left: I cant remeber which is which. Whichever all the bad people arent and all the good people are.
Favourite food: A good sandwich. Rock on.
Favourite beverage: Ribna or, in agreement with Steve, BIER!!!
Chosen degree subject: Cough. Probably Drama
Chosen Unis: Cough.
Personality: Far too nice for my own good. Meaning if i don't like you i'm gonna have to bitch behind your back. Not that I do much, I try and like everyone. Always end up copying others's foibles and mannerisms to ingratiate myself, to the point where the advice 'be yourself' is fecking pointless since I don't have a myself. Also, currently possess about 21 self inflicted steak knife scars on my right arm, so you can work out the name of that personality defect easily (no steve, not women ;P)
What I like about girls: Girls are amazing creatures. I love the female gender, becuase they're amazing listeners, can bring out the best in me, are ALL beautiful both outside and in, smell nicer than men, and are just as much of a laugh. However, get too emotional, clingy, crazy, possessive or start trying to run MY life how YOU think I should, and you will be the only person to see me at my worst.
Music tastes: Seriously, anything good. Even if i slag off some band one week I can be really into them the next (so, no steve, I'm not going to be ashamed ;)). Metal is my love, Slipknot rocking the way forward in that category, with Nightwish and Lacuna Coil sorting out the Goth Symphonic side of things, Muse The Killers and Coldplay being the Lighter half. With a little punk from Greenday and a slight inkling for the Emo/Metalcore from Trivium, MCR and Avenged Sevenfold. Finally Bill Bailey and Tenacious D filling the comedy, and Linkin Park and Gorillaz adding some Hiphop to the final blend. Mmm.
Film tastes: Anything good. Anime is nice.
Tv shows: Dr Who. Never watch anything else unless its on DVD, in whcih case Futurama, Family Guy and the extensive AWESOMENESS that is Firefly.
Hobbies: MSN. Counts doesnt it? Love creative writing and have a massive passion for acting, even if im not that confidant and/or am shite at it. Plus gaming, love me some of that.
Nationality: English.
Heritage: English, Scottish. Apparantly you go back for enough there's some Pirate in me too :-D
Favourite colour: Red/Black
Favourite metal: Aluminium. 'Cos Americans can't say it.
Favourite non-metal: Helen
Dislikes: Chavs.
Pet type: Cats, mix of tabby Tortoiseshell and runt :P
Pet age: 3 years and 6 months ish for the kittens, no idea for Wallace
House: Still standing with a 29 on the door
Parents still married?: Yup
Intelligence: Slowly going down the toilet
Gender: Rugged macho man
Sexual orientation: Straight
Homophobe?: 'I've got nothing against homophobia, as long as they do it behind closed doors and don;t hurt anyone.' I got no problem with it.
Anything else-phobe: HATE HEIGHTS. And I'm scared of the dark.
Been on a boat?: Aye
A plane: Aye
A hovercraft: Alas
Town of residence: West Wickham, Middle of Nowhere, Ipswich
Any crushes?: Ahem, moving on
Best mate?: Too many.
Am I mad? HAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAno...KILKILLLKILL...
Lonely?: very
Feeling towards exams?: COME ON YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT! *said while stripped to the waist brandishing a large sword and automatic gun of some kind*
Do I like you? ...whos asking these?
Distinguishing features: Teh hair
Any skills?: Making no sense. Noticed? Oh, and according to Helen I'm good at hugs, and according to Rachel mny amazing skill is being able to wear tracksuit trousers without looking lke a chav. Score!
What would you do if in command of all?: Tear shit to shit >:-D
Thoughts of future: Taknig each second as it comes.
What's that?: It's a small word with a T at each and HA in the middle.
Cock size: More to love. No hang on..
Favourite sport: ...sp....ort?...
Favourite real animal: Cats
Favourite mythical creature: DRAGONS!!! MWAHHAAHA
Date of birth: 6/6/88
Star sign: Gemineminemini
Chinese new year: Dragon.
Happy?: Sometimes, with some people
EMO!: Oh shut up, yes
Then what are you?: Chard
Errr...: ISIT?
Fine: here you are officer, won't do it again
Religious: Eh. When im in the mood.

In other news I had the company of 2 lovely ladies, first Sarah who had fun being late for lunch and then I got attacked by a blonde bespectacled one who then fell asleep on me. Boring old me.

Playing: Fable
Reading: Feast For Crows - George R. R. Martin
Listening to: 'Uno' - Muse
Annoyed with: Me
Mood: Contently not sleepy
Song currently stuck in head: 'Sound of the Underground' - Girls Aloud
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Morgenstern/Ohne Dich' - Rammstein

3 comments:

titch said...

Or are you? You have lots of metal inside you. Mwahahaha! I wonder if I could turn you into a magnet (for something other than guys ;))

Dauve said...

You're scared of the dark?

*snigger*

And woo for dragons! Everyone likes dragons!

Sarah said...

This post is very good, but do you know what's even better?

My Post! Go there instead!