April 13, 2006

Fucking BEST!

Do you know what I really love?

Having an empty house. There is nothing better for my mood than relaxing back on the internet, with music at Disaster Area levels and only become tolerable if you leave the building. Especially songs that have NO build up in the intro and just go into solid noise (i've found (Sic), Unspoken and Rain by Slipknot, Lacuna Coil and Trivium to be especially good), and you actively feel the fabric of your shirt get blasted back, resting your feet on the metal legs of the desk and feeling the bass vibrate all the way up your legs, slowly feeling the onset of mild ear problems in later life (lectureth me not Hane).

And you kow why it's good? Cos I dont have to deal with any shit if I can't hear it, I don't have to read any whining while i'm occupied with just listening and learning lines, and above all, I don't have to remember 2005.

And if you're coming to Twelfth Night, we're on 3rd on the 27th and 2nd on the 28th. Tickets on sale through school or me if you give me the cash. Don't worry, as much as it's flamboyantly theatrical, it will be noticably lacking in this character:












Another round of Rain \m/, so in the meantime I'm going to do a Paul and leave you with this 2 minute slice of absolute pwnage: Slipknot's Joey Jordison finishing the Disasterpeices show with the most awesome solo. Take it away short one:


Boy can PLAY!

Metal'chard
Playing: Fable
Reading: 'Mister Monday' - Garth Nix
Listening to: 'Rain' - Trivium
Annoyed with: Student Cross
Mood: Evil
Song currently stuck in head: 'Bubbles' - System
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Rain' - Trivium

4 comments:

Dauve said...

That picture... He's more a fool now than man, twisted and evil.

He will pay for his insolence.

titch said...

I think it's a wonderful picture. He must be proud to have it on the web!

Chard said...

It's true, I did!

Chard said...

Dude, MSN is on for a reason! Not that this isn't a pleasant chit chat