February 16, 2005

Then and Now: A Bloggers Tale By 'chard

Well, here is my life. As the name implies it is incredibly dull. I was reccommended to this site by a friend of mine, who would be described in CS circles as l337. Aaaaanyway. Well, me. DickyBod is what most people call me, since that is a derivative of the name Richard and a word apparantly meaning "intelligent." Either way, thats me. Well, i have no idea whats meant to go in this box, so as you can probably tell im just waffling. Hopefully il work out exactly what i should be doing in due course, so my later musings will be more interesting.

-

Well, here is my life one year on. As the title of the post implies it's quite an exciting reminiscience. I was reminded of today by a friend of mine, who is still as l337 as ever. Yeeeeees. Dickybod is what less people call me nowadays, since it's kinda gone out of fashion. Well, I've learned how to use this site and even though they've changed it enough times to make my head spin the waffle is still there. Hopefully I'll work out some more interesting post topics in due course, so my next few posts will be on better form

-

One year old!!!

1 comment:

Dauve said...

Congratulations on having a blog for a few minutes longer than me.

It's been a good year :)