February 08, 2005

Taydr du Microsoft! -or- The Ym Prat Post

Ok, now I'm pissed.

Today hasn't been the best afternoon. I had a mahoosive headache through periods 3 and 4, and lunch was the ever dull prefect duty (which was made at least tolerable due to the wonderful D). Then I got out of the school 2, count them, 2 minutes later than I could have because I had to wait for Gary, Ashley and the XY retards of my form to give me my cards back from their one hand of poker (which no-one knew the rules to it seemed)

Home promised some comfort though, and after a little munchies I settled back on the sofa to view Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban which, other than one marvellous cameo role (see last post) was horrendous. The only decent bits were that they managed to make Buckbeak look better than I imagined him to look (a first for those films) and Gary Oldman's portrayal of Sirius Black. Admittedly, when I first heard he was going to play Sirius I was sceptical to say the least, but I have to admit he played him better than I thought.

So that panned out well. Then I came onto the computer and played Aliens Versus Predator for a wee while, until I got my ass facehugged from behind. So more a eyes-in-the-back-of-my-face hug. I went onto MSN, chatted to the ever zuouic Ell, checked all me usual internet haunts.

And now, MSN worketh not. Ralg... Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have some work i needed to hand in tomorrow that I wished to deliberate with other members of my Meeja community, but it does also mean I can't talk to all those wonderful people on the right.

And now even Sarah, who was supposed to have called is either not picking up her phone in her room or is in JON'S room, which to be perfectly honest is the more likely scenario. I'd try her mobile, but no doubt she's left THAT in her room as well...

Ah well. Film trip tomorrow, going to see some film called Sideways apparantly, which should be well and fun. Lets try MSN again...

Ed fungadr hud... LINCA MICROSOFT! YHT YMM ED'C RAMMECR SEHEUHC!!!

7 comments:

Jon said...

If you pay me I'll learn C++ and create our own messenger client :). Or is it to be just the ol' cups and string?

Jon said...

p.s. This Jon who Richard's talking about isn't me. Just making sure there were no misconceptions.

Chard said...

Jon, what have you been up to?

Dauve said...

JON! What are you doing with Sarah in your room? :D

Jon said...

Cretins :D

Ell said...

Hello! Sorry to interupt this little stream of comments that has nothing at all to do with me, but will somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell "zuouic" means? Getting rather paranoid...

Dan said...

Your all over the place aren't you Jon?