February 18, 2005

NEGLECT!!!

I am most apologetic my dear readers! teh Stompporz has showen me the error of my non-commital ways and my slow descent into online alcholism, and I shall now attempt to redeem myself with the words that type I do now in Yoda style of.

What have I been doing then? As is well documented, Me Baz, Dave, Dave, Sanjay, Dan and Jon went on tuesday to Purley Way to watch Meet the Fockers and goeth teh bowling. Meet the Fockers was rather good in my opinion, one that seemed to be echoed throughout the Easily Pleased Coalition. It made lunch fun when the rest asked me and my Film Studies cohort Deutsches opinions on it from an analytical point of view. Provided a neat little opportunity to show off our skittles (skills).

After lunch twas the bowling, and a fairly competitive match it was.Baz and I attempted to hold the record for the fastest ball (snigger), which he eventually secured at 5.51mph i think. Curses. The tension grew in the final frame, when I was second to MCMcC. However, a lovely bit of bowling secured the first game victory firmly in my hands, despite the early prowess of Sanjay. The second game was less good, an I lost out to the Baz (i think...)

Wednesday, most unfortunately, i did not attend the fabled London trip. Hopefully I shall soon be in the possession of the DVD version of the trip, and will be able to see all the wondrous things I missed out on. If the rest is anything like the juggle rap, it's gonna all be swe-e-e-et!

Thursday was my first foray into a new and mystical addiction. An addiction that I wished could be conducted in the privacy of my own home, an addiction that is costing my suppliers 10-12 pounds a month to feed. An addiction that has cost many lives. That addiction being another world... a world... of Warcraft...

It all started with my friends tauren... then he said i could create a character. Being the elf-fetishitic i am I of course went for Night Elf. After soem looks of disgust I relented to the fact that to have a character that actually looked vaguely Elf-like it would have to be female, and thus Illathalen was born. I went for the more Kiss style facial markings, which was more to do with the fact that the face, no matter how much tweaking i did, was never going to look good. Eventually the face ended up like this. However, my addiction to WoW is nothing in comparison to my MSN addiction. I've gone from 2 people I talk to regularly to about 5 or 6 (though Helen is in the shire of derby, Sarah is rarely on, Stompp and mines conversations usually dwell into silence, and Rosie and I talk for far longer than is healthy, not that that's really a bad thing of course.)

Other than those lovely bits of info, I haven't actually done that much this week. Got shedloads of coursework in Drama and Film and Meeja to get done at some point.

Ooh, and Ell has relinquished her faltering grip on the Deity Chronicles, and has left it in my hands. Rather than let it twist and rot, I have taken it into my own to finish it, so I shall be posting soon. That will probably interest none of you since I think only Ell actually reads it, but meh.

Ooh, that post was longer than most!

One final thing, why did they find it nessacary to put Matrix Agents into Knights of the Old Republic II? Observe.

ERm...what else? Oh yes, the readin thing is going well, with Titus Groan and Harry Potters 1 and 2 done, so well on schedule.

Right, I think it's time for: (for the first time in almost a month)

Playing:
World of Warcraft
Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Listening to: 'Space Dementia' - Muse
Watching: Nowt
Annoyed with: Hardly anything
Confused about: Erm...
Mood: Fantabulous!
Song currently stuck in head: None
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'Space Dementia' - Muse

5 comments:

Chard said...

Curse that Reason!! (Spot the pun!)

Dauve said...

£10-12 a month?!?!

*begins to choke*

Jon said...

Don't worry 'chard, I'll make sure you're there the next time I bring my camera.

Dan said...

Look out for the chav attack on the DVD. 'tis comic genius.

Chard said...

Tis only an hour until I shall have a copy of mine own!