January 01, 2005

2005: The new 2004

I really need to work on my titles. The last two have been distinctly preppy...

Onto my New Years Celebration. May I ask of you all one favour? If you have not read Teradud's post yet, I advise you read this first. It is distinctly less terrific, and I would hate to have to follow that class act of his.

And yes, there are pictures.

My New years was spent at the house of the Miss Jessica, girlfriend of my brother Chris. After some randomness involving a quiz which made no sense to me, There were the obligatory party games (twister was a disaster on my part), food (pasta. Only ate it becuase it seemed a waste to throw it all away), Shrek 2, and of course, what every party cannot do without, Mark, who looked suave as always. Muchos fun was generally had all round, and I saw quite a few people whom I hadn't seen for quite some time, such as Sophie, Ben, Vicky and even the back of Debbie's head, for a rather obscure reason.

More fun was had from seeing people I'd never seen before. Which of course was all madness. Such peoples included SheWhoseNameIKnewNot (bottom left by the way. The main person be Jess...) Lucy, my feet, and Sarah's daemon-possessed alter-ego. Nevertheless, the evil presence was countered by Sarah's angelic side siding with my tired side .

After midnight and sleep, breakfast was eaten! The many hoorays!

I'll stop there, this post is getting terrible.

Happy Winter-Een-Mas

4 comments:

Dauve said...

Pah, I think my party was better. Can't beat a good ol' boogey to 'The Picard Song'

Lewis said...

That picture of Sarah looking weird is a classic. Has it been edited? However, it's hilarious.

JAJ said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my party so much especially the food!!! :p Jess (What's with the Miss Jessica thing?)

Chard said...

To Dave: Alas, it must be admitted this party was second to the evident fun of yours. A dud fixture next year p'raps?

To JAJ : Would you have preferred Jessie-cran?

To Richard : No editing, just my own ineptitude with a camera.