January 30, 2005

Egotistical - Egg Testicle...

Anytime anyone is feeling like they're all alone in their problems (or lack thereof), I highly recommend the 'Ego Search'. Not a long investigation into the whereabouts of some celebrities I could mention (but won't since I'm too tired to think of any), but more a bolstering of the soul, a reaffirmation of your (or more likely your namesake's) nessacary purchase on life. And true, it may not actually help true problems that are rooted deep in the psyche of your mother (Freudian analysis) it can at least raise a snigger, which is a really damn good remedy for mending things such as the need to sleep off an unintended almost-all-nighter (7 in the morning is close enough right?) due to a worry that:
  • Your 'other' might be strategically ignoring you
  • Mia Thermopolis and Michael Moscovitz might actually have sex...
  • Lilly Moscovitz might display a small sign of sanity, which would of course throw the fabric of my own sanity into question
  • I misread the fact that the sixth book actually mentions Final Fantasy...
Still, the ego search is great for that sort of thing. So, without any further ado or long words, I shall give you the pick of my parallels (well, the successful one's, not the unidentified dead ones)

Results of Richard Stewart's Ego Search

Google - 6,090,000 results

The Richard Stewart Nursery Centre!
My interest in signal transduction in micro-organisms explained
The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philidelphia
Shippensburg University Biology Department
Organ player! Goes with the Lutheran thing!
Leper Priest of Moloka'i! Writing is in the name!

I think that's enough for Google, we could be here for days. Yahoo? Or Yahoo! even...

Yahoo! - 4,160,000 results

Sagars Consulting IT Department!
Oh dear lord man, get rid of that 'tache!
OH MY GOD I'M I NERD!!! Cool!

I'll leave it at that I think. Though, you can look for more if you really want a laugh, but you won't actually find ME there.

If you want an amazement, do a Google Image Search for Sarah Browncross. And be perplexed!

4 comments:

Dauve said...

Ah yes, how very amazing.

Darn my not particually unusual name.

Chard said...

National MSN Yahtzee Championship here i come :P

Jon said...

Oooo, interested in big cars eh richard?

Dan said...

I was perplexed. (sp?)