January 20, 2005

What is happening to me?

Something is going on...Sephiroth...Gormenghast...Vampires...Nightwish...And now Melissa Auf Der Maur?

Whats next? Black mascara, spiked hair, leather coats, manic depression and ritualistic self harm?

I've already managed a cheerfully melancholic aloofness...

I've developed the obsession with fantasy...

I've developed almost fetishistic levels of love for swords...

I seriously crave omnipotency...

I want to be a Winter Elf or Drow for christ's sake!

I still believe that the coolest Elf in existance (give or take) is Drizzt Do'urden

I love the rain...

...if this were quizilla, i could predict the answer already...

"You are a... GOTH!"

Freaky deaky... :-P

4 comments:

sarah hb said...

Ah... I remember when I used to be a goth... that was fun actually! I miss wearing my spiked dog collar and leather coat.
Don't worry about becoming obsessed with fantasy worlds!... there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, last night I watched the film "Cat Woman" and was so enthralled by it that I dressed up like her and leapt around the house jumping on furniture and doing highkicks! Anyway.... as far as swords go... they are pretty cool. I'll show you some of mine at some stage (maybe on MSN) and I'll tell you where you can buy them really cheaply.

Chard said...

Ooh peachy!

David Jani said...

fantasy isnt necesarily a bad thing im a bit too obsessed with dbz i sometimes charge attacks at things but lets not go into that. your not a goth as you dont wear shite makeup and go on about lame artistic crap and why the world sucks your more perky than that

Chard said...

Stompp may wish to consult the next post, which is about to be published.