September 28, 2004

Hello there! Why don't you guys like me?

-

Yesterday, i journeyed by train to that hallowed place called Beckenham Junction. On my way from Kent House, a woman grabbed me round the neck (I ain't kidding). I froze stock still in horror, until my brain thought "she smells familiar" and it turned out to be Sarah. We proceeded to Beckhanham junction, where we waited 20 minutes for a Baz that never showed, and then we went back to hers.

-

After a night of wild passion (I kid I kid) i went home and went on this arcane device for a while.

-

Today was interesting. After registration I had a free period, and then film studies second. However, for Film we needed a DVD and notes on a particular scene. However, i had neglected to do this the night before, as my dad and bro where using the TV and my PS2 is not the device it once was with regard to DVD playback. So, i ran home during the Free period, selected my film (Goldeneye) selected my scene (the opening) and wrote my notes. I then dashed back to school, with minutes to spare, and found out the lesson was unrequiring of my work. Still, better safe than sorry!

On a work related note, my mother has just tole me a very interesting anecdote.

Mum : "I need some new clothes"
Trevilla (remember her? *shudder*) : "Yes, you do"

Let sniggers commence.... I guess you had to be there...which i wasn't.....ah hell...

Then drama, where we talked about murder, rape and dead hamsters spinning around in dyson cylinders. 4th was cancelled, so i sat in the lunch hall and wrote one word on my english homework :

  • Sceptical

That was it. I then had prefect duty, which was me sitting in the Atkins Centre for 30 minutes doing nothing but talking to Dareus, who was with me, so that was all good. I then came home, resisted the urge to fall asleep, started this blog at 6:49 and finished it at 9:57.

Worth the wait wasn't it?!

G'nightsbeforewinter-een-mas
Fallen 'chard

Playing: Burnout3: Takedown
Reading: Blogs
Listening to: ‘Navras' - Juno Reactor/Don Davis
Watching: Blade, Once Upon a Time In The West, Goldeneye
Annoyed with: HDD PS2 re: FFXI
Confused about: Why my webcam no work
Mood: WHEE!!
Song currently stuck in head: None
Favourite Song of the Minute: 'The Siren' - Nightwish

5 comments:

Dauve said...

"where we waited 20 minutes for a Baz that never showed, and then we went back to hers."

What were you meeting Baz for?

Jon said...

Baz was going to give him a toy sheep :S

Sarah said...

Actually, Baz was going to give my friend Sophie a toy sheep. We were merely there to facilitate the transfer.

Dauve said...

Kids today...

Chard said...

Grumpy old men today...