September 01, 2004

Before
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Valmar/DSCF0701.jpg
After
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Valmar/DSCF0702.jpg

-

The DickyBod has been attacked by daemons wielding scissors!

I finally realised what is wrong with hairdressers. You are sitting with your back to a stranger who is holding a very sharp object. At any moment they could lose all grip on life and lunge, stabbing you with the scissors, before hacking off your clothes, dragging you into the back room and rather clumsily trimming your bikini line.

-

Well, what has been happening with the me? I went to Sarah's yesterday, so that was all nice and happyful, then today I had my haircut (see above) paid £1.21 for a letter from Russia and the Republics which I really don't want, went to Bromely, and blogged.

Sorry Dave, but this really was just to annoy you hehe

G'deity
'chard

2 comments:

Dauve said...

Wow. That really did annoy me... But as I don't have many emotions, it won't really show

Jon said...

Woo, you dont look so much like a hippy now.

And who do you know who lives in Russia?