September 26, 2004

Hello my diminutive chums!

Yes, tis me, and im bloggin less than 24 hours after having done so previously! Horror of Catastrophes and eutrophies!

So, what to blog about? Wel, today I woken up, at some bread, went to church, saw Graham again (who has moved away recently), cma ehome, ate lunch, wen ton MSN, played on Burnout3 and MGS2, came back on MSN and blogged.

Tis a sunday, and in true HHGTTG style, i have had all the baths I can usefully have. So i shall stop now and read both Teraduds and Electricity's blogs. G'night :D

4 comments:

Dauve said...

Sort teh grammer0rz out!

im bloggin less

Wel

today I woken up

at some bread

cma ehome

wen ton MSN

Dearey me, loads of mistakes there!

Chard said...

My typing has been terrible all day. It's really annoying.

Chris said...

What does HHGTTG mean?

See you later
*Chris*

Chard said...

The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy m'dear!

A wholly remarkable book.