May 04, 2004

I've been threatening this for ages. Wendy, i won't jab you for the rest of the year, if you allow me to keep this up!

Wendy's Mum - Fountains of Dickybod

Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
Wendy's mum has got it goin' on

Wendy, can I come over after school? (after school)
We can hang around by the PS2 (hang by the PS2)
Did your mum get back from her shopping trip? (shopping trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the DickyBod that I used to be
I'm in year 11 now, Wendy can't you see?

Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
She's all I want and I've waited all day
Wendy, can't you see you're just not the (I don't really know what to put here....) for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Wendy's mom

Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
Wendy's mum has got it goin' on

Wendy, do you remember when Rob rushed your house? (rushed your house)
Your mom came out with just a shotgun (shotgun)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
And the way she said, "I swear i will not kill anyone"

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your bro went to LPBS, your mom could kill a guy like me

Wendy's mum has got it goin' on
She's all I want and I've waited all day
Wendy, can't you see you're just not the (I don't really know what to put here....) for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Wendy's mom


If he reads this i'll be dead by tomorrow. Make sure you do the biology Wendy.

Day was a normal school day really. Almost fell asleep in english 5 times (a lesson from which we stole one of the display posters. Tsk Tsk Teradud.)

Finished my map on MechCommander. If anyone plays it other than me, make sure you play it on easy. Any harder setting on the difficulty and it becomes impossible...

Well g'night
Dickybod

Playing: MechCommander : Desperate Measures Map : Breakout (copyright DcikyBod)
Reading: Left Behind 6 - Assassins
Listening to: All Is Full Of Love - Bjork / The Villiage Without Souls Bran Bal (Piano Version) - BOTH CLASSY!!!
Watching: Whatevers on TV when i turn it on in a dazed stupor upstairs
Annoyed with: Turkina C Gauss Cannons Vs Shadowcat Long Tom Cannon. THE SHADOWCAT SHOULD WIN!!!
Confused about: What i'm typing...
Mood: Tired, happy, at peace, need sleep, slightly damp from earlier rain.... lots... of rain...

No comments: