May 17, 2004

In my previous post i mentioned the Eurovision song contset. the song in question that won Eurovision was Wild Dances by Ruslana. Imagine the below sung to the tune of a tribal war dance, in a very heavy Russian-esque accent.

Just maybe I’m crazy,
The world spins round and round and round
shi-di-ri-di-duy, shi-di-ri-di-da-na
shi-di-ri-di-duy, shi-di-ri-di-da-na

I want you to want me as I dance
Round and round and round
shi-di-ri-di-duy, shi-di-ri-di-da-na
shi-di-ri-di-duy, shi-di-ri-di-da-na

Forever and ever go, go, go wild dancers!!

Day-na-day-na Wanna be loved
Day-na Gonna take my wild chances
Day-na-day-na Freedom above
Day-na-da-na-da I’m wild ‘n’ dancing

...alternatively I'll send it to you, or you can get it yourself you lazy buggers.

So, in DickyBod News, nothing much has happened. I have my German oral exam in 14 hours, and i have done no preperation for it, I haven't done my cue card for it, and, hey let's face it, i'm not going to do the former. The latter's kind of a nessacity...

Had a very strange MSN conversation earlier, about which i will mention no names, but the perpertrator can rest assured that he/she is in no immediate danger. Though, blackmail purposes... makes me wish i really had saved the convo... Ah well.

Well, i bring news that the next installment of Das Croo will be posted tomorrow, for no reason other than my life is quite a bit less interesting. Ciao

G'night
DickyBod

Playing: Jailbait on Interstate I-0 (don't ask)
Reading: Left Behind 10 - The Remnant
Listening to: Ruslana - Wild Dancers (Still. Too damn catchy!)
Watching: The Last Samurai (Nice one Chris :D)
Annoyed with: Sacre Charlemagne (if anyone can get me that i will love you forever)
Confused about: JESSICA-ANN JENNER!!!
Mood: Tired, serene, happy. Kinda confuzzled...

Ciao

No comments: