May 08, 2004

it's as predictable as the end result of a Halo deathmatch between myself and Dickybod (I win everytime, but he has me awestruck when it comes to Soul Calibur skills, so we're even across the board).

Shall we test that theory Mr. Stomppy-boy? Teh gloves be down. 1 moment, I need to pick them up again, or mum will have a go at me...

Well, back in the land of the Dickybod, i did very little today. I woke at twelve, bought some new shoes, a bottle of water and a chocolate croissant. Yum...

In other news, my Dad and Brother went to Wembley to some guitar show that i shall now feign interest in.

Interest...
7.9% APR...

And now I've blogged. That should keep the critics happy...

G'night
Dickybod

Playing: MechCommander : Desperate Measures
Reading: Left Behind 7 - The Indwelling
Listening to: Offspring - All I Want
Watching: Hm... all sorts of things perhaps...
Annoyed with: My inability to salvage a Mad-Cat W
Confused about: Where the hell the Croo's going...
Mood: Happy. Slightly tired. Serene. All i need now is a good conversation on MSN. Damn, only Wendy on...