August 08, 2005

Croque Monsieur!!!

Unfortunately I leave for Somerset (again), so im going to just give you my selection of photo's from france (look at Jon's for the write up) and some links that had me in tears. See you back soon for a proper blog.

Chris chats up his dream date
Dover Departure Terminals are rather stingy with seating arrangements
I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
They also speak Swahili with a Japanese accent
..oh and I suppose they cook as well
Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me
Chris Champion, a happy happy man (part 1)
Gavin, the Evil English/French Halfbreed Waiter
Wanna have sex on a beach... well, no that was the next day...
Fortunately for Chris, some swans are rather game for it...
Bet they have a bitch of a time doing Medusa
A place to go if my puns aren't bad enough
"Baby you're all that I want, when you're lyin' here in my arms, I'm findin' it hard to believe, I'm in heaven"
Nothing abnormal about this shop
Rowan's Oedipal side expressed in makeup pens
Kids, don't do AS level drama. Just say NO!
If you though the last picture wasn't enough pimping :P
Mallory Clone X-C(-)@rD
Though they do a great line in crack cocaine (pun intended)
Mallory, shortly before crucifiction
Joyriding at the Aquarium. Bloody Haddocks...
Looking back, I should never have disproved gravity...
Less king of the world, but DAMN did i own those 4 yr olds on the swings...
They do half price on Big Macs on 9/11 as well
Pirates rock. Just ask maddox.
Chris decides to catch the 119 back to Bromley
Where's an orc when you need one?

And that was france in a nutshell. Ok, now for the links:

Engrish Films!

Fellowship of the Ring

The Two Towers
Episode III: The Backstroke of the West

Sorry for this, i'll be back with a bigger post soon. Thanks all

'chard