August 22, 2005

And the Nominations are:

The panel of judges have decided that entries for the sign competition are now over, and the finalists have been decided. Each contributor has just one representative entry for themselves, chosen by the judges. And here they are:

Steve
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dave
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
/fpoole
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Louis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there we have the finalists. All that remains to be done is decide on the eventual victor, which shall be done hopefully by Friday. So what else goes down in the word of the chardinator? I've recently rekindled my dying affection for Final Fantasy VII, and have spent absolutely shitloads of time levelling up my materia, to the point I have 8 mastered All materia. Which, should i decide to sell will net me a respectable 11,200,000 Gil And I am working on mastering another 4. Which will be 16,800,000. Then I will have 4 more born from those masters... and so on... I will have shed loads.

Also tried playing a sort of D&D Lite earlier, and I will be doing so again tomorrow. Shall get photos.

Peace out playa's
'chard

Reading: A book
Listening to: 'Heaven's A Lie' - Lacuna Coil
Watching: Muse at Live 8. Cheers Louis!
Confused about: Wednesday...
Annoyed with: STILL my hair
Mood: Tired, but raring for some chocobo breeding!
Favourite Song Of The Moment: 'Ghost Love Score' - Nightwish
Song Currently Stuck In Head: 'Fillip' - Muse

2 comments:

Louis said...

Right. Time to think of puns involving the words "Sign" and "Idol"

Lewis said...

"I've recently rekindled my dying affection for Final Fantasy VII, and have spent absolutely shitloads of time levelling up my materia, to the point I have 8 mastered All materia. Which, should i decide to sell will net me a respectable 11,200,000 Gil And I am working on mastering another 4. Which will be 16,800,000. Then I will have 4 more born from those masters... and so on... I will have shed loads."

*deep breath* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *breathes*EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!