August 18, 2005

Competition Time!!!

That's right! One of you lucky bloggers will be able to win a GLORIOUSly rubbish prize, courtesy of chard enterprizes (geddit?!).

The idea for this came from Stompp, so many kudos to him. How to enter? Easy. I will provide the entrants with the picture of me with the sign, and all you happy clappy crappy chappies have to do is fill in the sign! Jovial no? In about.. i dunno a weeks time I'll put up the cream of the crop. So, go go go and get cracking. Any Q's can be commented, and I shall endeavour to answer.

Terms and conditions apply. Anything saying anthing contradictory to the fact that I rule serious amounts of ass (careful) will not be accepted, and you will be fed to the pigeons :P. "Say, it'll make you insane and it's bending the truth you're to blame for all the life that you'll lose and you watch this space but i'm going all the way and be your slave to the grave I'm the priest god never paid." It's the small print, geddit? :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just to give you an idea, here are the two examples of Stompp's that sparked this idiocy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy GIMP/photoshop/paintin' :P

8 comments:

Dauve said...

I assume since Stompp got more than 1 entry, we can all have more than 1 go?

Jon said...

I'll probably take more than one try; here's the first.

Jon said...

Oh the irony.

Dauve said...

Ok, now that's just uncanny. I swear I didn't copy you, Jon.

Picture 1.

And this other one's not quite so good.

Picture 2.

Dauve said...

Ok, here's some more.

Picture 3

Picture 4

Jon said...

Ok, this one's a bit obscure:

Click Hier

Dauve said...

Dave's Picture 5

RandomFan said...

my first attempt...