April 12, 2005

Time to shamelessly advertise

Jacob Ludwig Carl Grimm (1785-1863)
Wilhelm Carl Grimm (1786-1859)

The Grimm brothers. The Brothers Grimm. The Evil Siblings. Lés Frerés Grimm. Lés Enfant Terriblé... no, that's Metal Gear Solid...

On Tuesday and Wednesday next week, there is the possibility of much theatrical fun from these two literary Germans, as I as part of a team of four do battle with the censors to provide an...interesting take on the traditional stories.

COME COME COME! Well, except you stalkers and those I don't actually know/never met/ WILL never meet due to prior restraining orders.

That means you EPC...

Pictures will be put up AFTER the show.

EDIT: Ghyslain eat your heart out! I'll do a better one when I perfect my form :P

LIGHTSABER! (1917kb, wmv)

2 comments:

RandomFan said...

didn't realise I'm Microsoft...

and cool video :)

Chard said...

By cool you of course mean:

"So damned sad and geeky that it is in fact one of the coolest things"

'Erestracka' - Another new word for Helen