April 10, 2005

New York

NOTE I'm doing one MAHOOSIVE post about the 2 week holidays, so that is taking a while, especially as its isnt actually over yet. So to sate your appetite, here is the second NY post, or what i did of it.


So good I posted twice.

So the second day commenced. After an awakening we three valiant crusaders went to the delicatessan next door to the hotel to hunt down breakfasty treats. Eventually twas settled upon a bagel with cream cheese, that was very filling. Would have been made only better with the addition of some smoked salmon, but c'est la vie.

Then off we walked to the park that is most Central in Manhatten, Central Park. It was only really when we got there, after a really cold walk that photos did commence. First off was a picture of Two Towers, with no affiliation to Tolkien or the WTC.

It was also observed that that foul cad Otis had set up a Mobile Command Unit outside central park. I managed to take a photo as evidence of his foul presence. It seems he had constructed a fake model of the world that he could practise his dominationary skills on. Curse that fiend...

Still the park was most beauteous (oh god I'm starting to sound like Helen...) and still covered in snow, which wasn't a bad thing at all. Stompp's pics I believe were in the summer, so picturesque as they were, they lacked snow. It even allowed for the really cool effect it has on large piles of rock. Indeed it seemed that the indigenous snow creatures came out to enjoy the view, one family even consenting to a photo shoot. After some time of walking, we came to a resting point, wher we all sat and chilled (sorry) for a while. And here be our l337 crew (and some random chav, far right CLASSED: HARMLESS)

6 comments:

Chard said...

Gary Stewart? A twat? You are too close to the truth my friend :D

Dan said...

I have to agree with Stompp there :D

Dauve said...

w00ts for the NY post!

And 2 in favour of Garry being a twat; motion carried! GUILTY!

David Jani said...

I vote too in favour Gary being a twat! I would make the point my scarf is close to being chavish as it closely resembles Burberry. But I are no twat! It was sooo damn cold at that point too, hence the fact I look rather huddled

Chard said...

He doesnt.

Jon said...

He doesn't need to.