December 25, 2004

Humbug... HUMBUG

Anyone want a humbug?

Just a quickie here. I have to get Tera his pressie.

The Wedding

All was grand, nice and romantic, although all my photo's blurred. Well, almost all. Only 1 or didnt. But all was brilliant, special mention to a moment in the groom's speech where he mentioned about them gettign married at a relatively young age. Apparantly the bride was mantioned to ahve said "Book early to avoid disappointment". And yes, I got slightyl drunk. But there was wine, so bleurgh to you all.

Today

Christmas! Woo! Spent most of the morning (12.45 - 5.00) watching Gone with the Wind, which was pretty good. Bloody long though. Then after not very much sleep whatsoever, i woke up, to recieve:

LOTR sountracks x3
PS2 controller
Microphone/headphones headset dealie (Calm down Sarah)
Book on Chav linguistics
£10 WHSmiths tokens
128mb Xd cards for me camera x2

Erm, and I think that was it...

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Dauve said...

DRUNK?!?! STAYING UP UNTIL ALL HOURS OF THE MORNING?!?!

Deary me, what have you become...?

Anonymous said...

Ironic. I got a 128mb USB key. :D

Which refuses to work with Grand Ol' Windows 98!!!! argh. I will prevail! With a new comput0r2 next year!!!!

:D

fpoole

Jon said...

I hardly think a few glasses of wine would make him that drunk Dave.

Chard said...

WEll, put it this way. After 3 1/2 glasses of the white, when i stood up and walked to the toilets, i couldnt actually feel my legs.

Chard said...

Or at least one I want to work...